Donate_us

  • A CHILD MISEDUCATED IS A CHILD LOST
    A CHILD MISEDUCATED IS A CHILD LOST

    Help Others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours

    SUPPORT US
  • WOMEN EMPOERMENT
    WOMEN EMPOERMENT

    Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth

    SUPPORT US
  • SKILL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
    SKILL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING

    Self empowerment is seeking the solution rather than fixating on the problem.

    SUPPORT US
  • HEALTH & NUTRITION
    HEALTH & NUTRITION

    Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

    SUPPORT US

Livelihood

Thirty days Training on Jute based Carpet Doormat was.....

Read more

Women Empowerment

Women Empowerment training Cum-Skill Development...

Read more

Education

MURDS had taken initiative to generate Awareness Camp..

Read more

Health

Towards creating a healthier society by popularizing...

Read more

Child Protection

India today is at the threshold of what is popularly......

Read more

Training-Cum-Skill Development programme on Jute Handicrafts was organized by Murshidabad Ursa Rural Development Society in association with IJT, Kolkata. The training program on Jute Handicrafts was conducted at Islampur, district of Murshidabad. The total number of participants participated were 180.

The training on Jute Bag was delivered by Master Trainer. Technical inputs were given on the cost of production. The inputs were given on the cost of raw material, wages, other expenses including the sales expenses and calculation of profit. In present scenario, most of the artisans have been linked with the middle men who place and collect orders/job work from them and forward it to comparatively bigger and expensive markets. Such families constitute the 75% of the total artisans where as the rest 25% do it on their own, which includes from arranging the raw material to complete the task and further giving it to the suppliers. The basic themes are:

  • Jute Bag Stitching
  • Jute made Handicrafts
  • Bleaching and Dyeing of JDPs
  • Handloom products of JDPs
how to make your own website

Our Projets

Contact Us

Murshidabad Ursa Rural Development Society (MURDS)

  • Hatcomplex (1st Floor)
  • P.O. - Islampore
  • Dist - Murshidabad
  • West Bengal
  • India
  • Mob : +91-8637314729
  • E-mail : officeinfo@murds.org
  • E-mail : secretary@murds.org

Support Us

help donate

Get Socials

Newsletter

Scroll to top